We’re so pleased that you are interested in being a vendor at our Midsummer Celebration. Here are some things you should know:
- This is a juried and invitational event. Renaissance Farms has the right to reject or accept any vendor or craft. You will need to submit photographs of your work or product. Please include a wide shot of your set up in addition to individual images.
- Midsummer Celebration is held RAIN OR SHINE, please ensure that you are prepared. Early load-outs will not be allowed.
- Shelters/booths/tents are the sole responsibility of the vendor. Renaissance Farms is not responsible for damage while here.
- Vendor shelter/tent/booth must comply with the theme of our Midsummer Celebration.
- Tents must be white, waterproof fabric.
- Booths must be constructed of quality, sturdy, natural materials.
- We do not allow artificial turf to be laid at all.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMICAL WEED KILLER MAY BE APPLIED TO YOUR PITCH SPACE.
- No mowing or weed whacking.
- You may only sell those items which have been pre-approved.. A list of all items you wish sell must be supplied with your application (below), along with photographs.
- This is a family event. Any objectionable items on display will result in immediate removal from the celebration without refund.
- Only one exhibitor per booth will be allowed.
- Your exhibitor pass will be your only access to the grounds.
- Your pitch fee includes TWO passes. Additional passes may be purchased for additional workers in advance of the Celebration or from a member of staff on the morning of your arrival.
- No radios, televisions, or media broadcast equipment is allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted are permitted anywhere on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- All booths must be in place by dusk on Friday 25th June 2021. Load in may begin on Wednesday 23rd June 2021. Load out must be complete by dusk on Monday 28th June 2021
- There is no electricity in the Fest space, please plan to bring a solar generator. No gas or diesel generators will be allowed.
- Applications will be accepted until 1 June 2021, or until full.
- We regret that we can not refund booth fees once your application has been accepted.
- Booth fees are as follows: 10′ x 10′ space – $150, 10′ x 20′ space – $300, 20′ x 20′ space – $600
You will receive a copy of the above Rules and Regulations along with a Liability Agreement upon acceptance. Please sign and return by mail with your payment.
Renaissance Farms LLC
126 Company Farm Rd.
Barre, MA 01005