We’re so pleased that you are interested in being a vendor at our Sunday Market. Here are some things you should know:
- This is a juried and invitational event. Renaissance Farms has the right to reject or accept any vendor or craft. You will need to submit photographs of your work or product. Please include a wide shot of your set up in addition to individual images.
- Market is held RAIN OR SHINE, please ensure that you are prepared. Early load-outs will not be allowed, except in the case of dangerous storms.
- Shelters/booths/tents are the sole responsibility of the vendor. Renaissance Farms is not responsible for damage while here.
- Vendor shelter/tent/booth must comply with the theme of our Market.
- Tents must be white, waterproof fabric.
- Booths must be constructed of quality, sturdy, natural materials.
- We do not allow artificial turf to be laid at all.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMICAL WEED KILLER MAY BE APPLIED TO YOUR PITCH SPACE.
- No mowing or weed whacking.
- You may only sell those items which have been pre-approved.. A list of all items you wish sell must be supplied with your application (below), along with photographs.
- This is a family event. Any objectionable items on display will result in immediate removal from the market without refund.
- Only one vendor per pitch space will be allowed.
- Your vendor pass will be your only access to the grounds before and after the market.
- Your pitch fee includes TWO passes. Additional passes may be purchased for additional workers in advance of the market or from a member of staff on the morning of your arrival.
- No radios, televisions, or media broadcast equipment is allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted anywhere on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- All tents and booths must be in place by 10am on Sunday morning. Load in may begin at 8am. Load out must be complete by 8pm.
- There is no electricity in the market space, please plan to bring a solar generator and/or battery array. No gas or diesel generators will be allowed.
- Applications will be accepted until 1 June 2023, or until full.
- We regret that we can not refund pitch fees once your application has been accepted.
- Pitch fees for the 2023 season are as follows: 10′ x 10′ space – $1500 10′ x 20′ space – $3000, 20′ x 20′ space – $5000. There is NO sales commission. The market runs for 14 weeks. We do ask that you commit to the full season in order to create consistency for our attendees. *Our market does not receive outside grants at this time.
You will receive a copy of the above Rules and Regulations along with a Liability Agreement upon acceptance. Please sign and return by mail with your payment.
Renaissance Farms LLC
126 Company Farm Rd.
Barre, MA 01005